iCloud Delivery Issue

On December 21, 2020 (Happy winter solstice and shortest day of the year) it came to my attention that due to an email configuration issue, emails sent to certain domains — iCloud addresses in particular — were being dropped.

Thank you to those that reported the issue. I have worked with my email delivery service and believe that I have resolved the issue.

Any comments related to this issue on other topics have been moved here. If you have issues accessing your Rambling Polymath membership or the community forum please let me know in the comments and I will reach out via direct message to work with you to resolve the issue.

I’m not able to read any of the content. I get a “Check your inbox and click the link to complete signin” message but never receive any email.

Khurt. I’m sorry you’re having trouble. I’m looking into the problem.
I’ve sent you a direct message with a link that should provide you access to your account until I can resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Tobias

It appears there is an ongoing issue with our transactional email and newsletter service. I am investigating further and working with my provider to resolve the issue. It appears that iCloud’s spam protection was triggered by the issue and the email was dropped before delivery.

In the meantime, I’ve switched the transactional email service to our backup. Please let me know if you continue to have issues logging in.
Thanks,
Tobias

I hit refresh in Safari and was able to get to the link to read the article. But when I tried the same in my other browser (Firefox), I still can’t get in.

I will send another link so you can get logged in with Firefox. But if you could, please try logging in normally. I have switched over to our backup email delivery service until I can resolve the issue permanently.

Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

I figured it out. Last week someone committed fraud against my CC. The bank issued a new card and revoked the old CC number. I updated the ramblingpolymath account to the new card, and deleted the old card entry. It all works now.